Sunday, February 7, 2010

Who Dat?/Carrots/Swine Flu!!!

I went to Fulton this afternoon for a shower for Brittany and Jason decided to get a little crafty while I was gone. He got one of Jackson's plain white onesies and made our little Saints fan his very on Saints gear! I have to admit I was very impressed with Jason's handy work! Jackson made it almost through the second quarter of the game before he gave into sleep- he was pretty sleepy when I snapped this picture of my two boys!


On another note- we have been super busy since our last post! Jackson has eaten and loved all of gerber's 1st foods vegetables and we only lack pears and prunes in the fruits! He is definitely a healthy eater!!! He loves everything- check out the picture below- I think he likes carrots more than applesauce!!!


Jackson is also doing his best to sit up all by himself! He is getting better at it each and every day! He isn't pulling up on things yet, but if I stand him up in front of his activity center he can hold himself up for quite some time! We have also decided that our house will never be quiet again- if he is awake he is either talking or laughing hysterically! Those are the best sounds in the world! We also went for Jackson's six month check-up (we are one month behind because he is seven months old, but really only four- anyway)- the doctor said Jackson is doing everything a perfectly healthy 6 month old would do!!! How wonderful to know that he is catching up at such a fast pace! He also weighed a whopping 14lbs 7oz!!!! He amazes us each and everyday!

Unbelieveable- I still have to pinch myself when I think about this one- after keeping practically everyone away from Jackson the entire five months we have been home from the hospital I finally went back to work part-time two weeks ago. We found an amazing lady from the church to come to our house to watch him. After keeping Jackson on Tuesday and Wednesday two weeks ago our precious nanny was diagnosed with H1N1. Seriously- what are the chances? I was definitely on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Luckily, she didn't start feeling bad until the Saturday after she kept him on Wednesday so our pediatrician said she probably contracted it sometime Thursday night or Friday morning. Jackson has been great and I know now more than ever that our little man has his very own guardian angel!

1 comment:

  1. The carrots picture is so cute. I can't believe he is so big. Only about 5 pounds smaller than Ford.

    ReplyDelete