Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Bumbo First

Yesterday morning I decided to put Jackson in his bumbo seat for the very first time. I really didn't think he was big enough and honestly I'm still not sure he actually is, but he seems to always let me do whatever I want with him (I think this comes from being in the NICU for as long as he was). I snapped a picture of this joyous occasion. The first picture is the very first time I put him in it- you can tell he really wasn't that thrilled to be sitting in it. Determined not to give up, I put him back in it a few hours later and he didn't seem to mind nearly as much- see picture number two!



2 comments:

  1. Ohhh poor baby!!!! That is sweet though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Jackson! He is growing so fast! Maybe I should pull our bumbo out and give it a try.

    ReplyDelete